3. Carnival Victory
We just got off the ship today and I would like to share my experience. First and foremost we had a blast. Embarkation was quick and easy. The cabin was clean and the stewards were our friends by the end of the trip. We found this to be the case for many staff. So the shower had a dispenser with shampoo and shower gel. I had a small bottle of conditioner from a recent hotel stay which worked out since we didn't check baggage; couldn't bring large bottles of liquids. We traveled with our older children.. they loved the gym. Tip .. if you get back on the ship after an excursion and you all need to shower use the gym.(spa). There is an 18-20 meet up on the first night. As mentioned on previous reviews it lasted for 10 minutes so don't miss it and they'll have friends for the rest of the trip. We all found food we liked. Breakfast in the dining room was the best but for a quick bite, the Lido buffet is just fine. .. also the breakfast burrito was good. Lunch was fun. On the Lido there is a Guy Fieri burger joint (yummy) and the Blue Iguana where you can get taco salads, burritos, tacos... The fixins bars at both were great. We had dinner in the main dining room most nights and the food was really good. Service was also good and the wait staff learned our names on the first night. Cruise director Savannah never rested. She had everyone dancing, singing, and laughing. We enjoyed the comedy shows the most, George and Percy; also their host Edwina was adorable! Shore excursion Key West: We did the Catamaran snorkeling trip. I live to do this. Full Stop! Unfortunately the weather took and downturn and our excursion in Cozumel was cancelled. This was the same week if you recall in which 2 Carnival Ships crashed in Cozumel. No worries, we shopped, then got back on the ship early and the kids met up with their friends. This was not our first time doing this route so I hope to try the different routes in the future. Hope you enjoy your trip and bring your positive attitude.

SAD IT'S OVER

Carnival Victory Cruise Review by notnow

Embarkation was quick and easy.

notnow’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Carnival Victory price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A
Bathroom was roomy and beds were comfortable. The Stewards visited twice a day based on my preference.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins