3. Norwegian Bliss
I chose this cruise ship because the activities that were available on the ship, but was unaware of the extra charges for the activies. Then we had to book for activities and the staff didnt explain the rules accordingly. We were unaware that we needed closed toe footwear in order to get on the Go Karts so people were turned away and had to re-book after standing on long lines. The rooms were too small and the staff was not very pleasant. My family had several incidents with poor treatment. My 8 year old nephew was insulted by a staff member because he ordered a salad and that was all he wanted. I told the waiter he eats a lot of salads and he said "oh yea, how come you so big". The food was horrible and there wasn't a variety of food to accommodate. Getting on and leaving the ship was too chaotic we were flagged saying we had to go to guest service all to find out that was an error. My family and i have cruised with Norwegian and i must say this was the worst experience.

The worse cruise ever

Ages 7 to 9
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF
The cabins were too small. I had a balcony and traveled with my 2 children and my niece. There wasnt enough room to store our luggage and the room felt very cramped.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins