3. Celebrity Constellation
I had a pretty poor X experience a few years ago on the Eclipse, the captain having to write to each cabin to apologise type of experience. I wanted though to travel the Suez Canal though and so it seemed a good time to give the X another try. it started badly though when their greeters in Rome said I wasn't on their list and went on from there. The room had used toothpicks and peoples pills in the draws while the clothes line in the shower hung at neck height and wouldn't retract, the entertainment was mostly rejects from BGT etc with even one from Star in their eyes though to be honest they were better than the staff shows, the Suez Canal commentary was read from Wiki and over in a few minutes, while the food was okay service was slow and the wait staff went on about 10s on and off for the whole cruise and a couple of my excursions were cut short as they ran out of time (a plea here if you can't walk as far as the description says please don't book that tour and if the ship takes tour bookings please put off people that obviously won't be able to do the tour). On the plus side the guest services desk was great though I did see them a lot more than I normal do and the passengers camping out in the indoor pool playing the Ukulele was actually better than the pros. The best part of the cruise was the ports. The final straw was when I got my passport back for the last time, we had to hand it in twice to find a very stuck on sticker on the picture page of my passport. No third chance.

Trying Celeb solo for the second time, last chance for the X

Celebrity Constellation Cruise Review by UKWLDCruise

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Trans-Ocean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
UKWLDCruise’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Constellation price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2A
Cabin 2A
Rough round the edges, holes in the bathroom door where hooks had been replace, holes in the linen and mentioned earlier items left in draws. the ship though is due a refurb shortly.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins