3. Carnival Miracle
This was our second cruise with Carnival. Our experience was beyond expectations. Our cabin steward Henry was very accommodating and helpful. I had requested some bathrobes and said the next day would be fine. When we came back from brunch there they were. Our cabin was on the Panorama deck, room 8250. It was a perfect location. One flight of stairs up and we were on the serenity deck enjoying some drinks and peace and quiet. Our first night we dined and Nick and Nora’s. The atmosphere, service, and food was way beyond our expectations. So much so that we booked an additional reservation for the end of our cruise. The main dining room was awesome. Our head waiter Eduardo was always smiling and making sure we were completely satisfied with our dining experience. We requested his section for all of our breakfasts and dinner meals. Our favorite bar was by far the Alchemy Bar. Katie was totally entertaining and always smiling. The only negative we experienced was in the Red Frog Pub on karaoke night. We were sitting at a table and the female server had an attitude with us because we would not buy the more expensive larger drinks they offered. I had to go to the bar to order a drink fir my wife and myself. Other than that the entire cruise was exceptional. We are planning on a 5 day cruise next year followed by the 15 day Hawaii cruise in 2021. Carnival Miracle will akways be our ship of choice.

We Felt Completely Pampered

geddess1952’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F
We had a balcony room. The air conditioning worked beautifully. The mattress I feel was to sift and worn out. I can’t really complain because I didn’t mention it to our room steward to see if it could have been replaced. There were plenty of towels accessories that we didn’t need to ask for extras from our steward. We had the tv on perhaps a total of 1 hour during the 7 day cruise.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins