Carnival Miracle Cruise Review

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by geddess1952

• Sail Date: Dec 2019
  • Destination: the Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

This was our second cruise with Carnival. Our experience was beyond expectations. Our cabin steward Henry was very accommodating and helpful. I had requested some bathrobes and said the next day would be fine. When we came back from brunch there they were. Our cabin was on the Panorama deck, room 8250. It was a perfect location. One flight of stairs up and we were on the serenity deck enjoying some drinks and peace and quiet. Our first night we dined and Nick and Nora’s. The atmosphere, service, and food was way beyond our expectations. So much so that we booked an additional reservation for the end of our cruise. The main dining room was awesome. Our head waiter Eduardo was always smiling and making sure we were completely satisfied with our dining experience. We requested his section for all of our breakfasts and dinner meals. Our favorite bar was by far the Alchemy Bar. Katie was totally entertaining and always smiling. The only negative we experienced was in the Red Frog Pub on karaoke night. We were sitting at a table and the female server had an attitude with us because we would not buy the more expensive larger drinks they offered. I had to go to the bar to order a drink fir my wife and myself. Other than that the entire cruise was exceptional. We are planning on a 5 day cruise next year followed by the 15 day Hawaii cruise in 2021. Carnival Miracle will akways be our ship of choice.

geddess1952's Full Rating Summary

Balcony

We had a balcony room. The air conditioning worked beautifully. The mattress I feel was to sift and worn out. I can’t really complain because I didn’t mention it to our room steward to see if it could have been replaced. There were plenty of towels accessories that we didn’t need to ask for extras from our steward. We had the tv on perhaps a total of 1 hour during the 7 day cruise.

Glass Bottom Boat Tour

Waters were very choppy. Both my wife and I began feeling sea sick. Crew were very informative. They dropped us off at a local beach where we had a relaxing lunch and a few beers. They picked us up at the agreed upon time so we could catch the tender back to the ship.

View All 26 Glass Bottom Boat Tour Reviews

It was very enjoyable with many stops. The provided lunch was pretty good. We purchased a couple of totters of tequila at the Los Osuna tour.

View All undefined undefined Reviews
Tequila Factory Walking Tour

Very informative tour with many stops that were very enjoyable. Again, we did a tequila tasting and bought several bottles of there tequilas.

View All 85 Tequila Factory Walking Tour Reviews