3. Carnival Sunshine
I have no complaints regarding this cruise. I loved everything about it. The only dislike comment I have is with anytime dining there was no way that I know of to have the same servers. I asked. I like having the same servers. I couldn't get an assigned table in early or late dining, hence, anytime dining. I don't know if because this was an 11 day cruise people as a whole seemed much happier and nicer. There were more wheelchairs and canes on this trip. But don't think the crowd was over the top older. The staff as always was the best. Our room Stewart Aris was exceptional. Loved the 5 ports. Mikey the CD was a hoot. This was my 1st journey cruise, I will do another. And 1st out of Charleston. Embarkation was the easiest out of the seven cruises we've taken. Best cruise ever I've been on so far. More about rhe dining room....love it when the wait staff in the dining room sing and table cloths on formal night. Food was good.

Fantastic Journey Cruise

Carnival Sunshine Cruise Review by cpackmom

cpackmom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Sunshine price drops

Interior
Cabin 4A
I would like one less closet by adding more shelves. Don't spend a lot of time in the room so we get an interior room, food value.
Deck 1 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins