3. Silver Muse
We booked this cruise through travel consultant in Sydney office as we are based in Thailand and it has been one of the worse traveling experience we ever had and the friend who has joined us on that cruise has blamed me nonstop for being on an "elderly floating home". This is just so wrong especially after spending so much money. Do not get me wrong, we have nothing against old people, but being in our early 50"s, this is not the holidays we were looking forward to. The average age on that ship was 80 years old and it was the same during all excursions we have done. The agent should have mentioned the crowd was rather old prior to take our booking and we would have decided to join this cruise or not with all information in hands. I do realize it's not necessarily easy to know who will be on board, but Silversea should know more or less what age group is most likely traveling in order to be fair to new potential customers. I can't stop thinking, we have been somehow misguided, and someone has to take the blame. Such a shame and above all such a waste of money for us. We could have been reliable clients in the future, but this is just so wrong. We have nothing wring with older people and we will get also get older one day but this was not our crowd at all. I do hope Silversea will communicate better from now on to make sure other people our age don’t get so disappointed and depressed. Apart from that everything else was fine, the ship is very nice and the services and staff on board excellent. Though a few staff had some attitude. But we can’t wait to be back home and away from this environment which was not at all what we were expecting and what we paid for.

Horrible overall experience despite a few good points

Silver Muse Cruise Review by Gabriel C

This is just so wrong especially after spending so much money.

Gabriel C’s Full Rating Summary