Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by mjr1babe

• Sail Date: Dec 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior

My daughter and I sailed on the Oasis Of The Seas. The ship was just back from being all redone and new. Beautiful ship for sure.

We ate in the dining room and it was great. Our waiter (Daniel), really made us fill like Downton Abby was still around.

We liked the water slides

Loved the Abyss slide and would slide down to dinner every night.

Water show, Ice show, we seen twice and was amazed more the second time. This is why I like the big ships, is for the entertainment.

The only thing both of us thought was a lot of the fun stuff on the Promenade deck was just too late at night.

The ship was decorated for Christmas and it was just beautiful. Very classy. Christmas cookies were fun.

Gym was great and needed.

Also we bought one of the bracelets that is your card and loved it. Worth the money

Royal Caribbean really has it down.

I almost forgot, but I won a free haircut. After a couple of weeks being home my hair is really nice. Cut perfect. So get a hair cut!

mjr1babe's Full Rating Summary

Interior

Our cabin was big, bathroom was nice too. K2 took care of our room and was spot on. I was say he made us enjoy our trip by adding his great service

Miami

We parked with Premier Parking and thought it was great. Our car was the way we left it when we got back.

Labadee

Food was great. The weather was just perfect. Perfect port

Falmouth

You can call home from this port and see if your pets are ok. Had a cold coffee at Starbucks and loved it.

Tulum

I enjoyed our excursion. We just had a problem with a woman who did not know what she signed up for and all of us suffered for her. Oh and it was clear what this tour was. But we all made the best of it and really enjoyed the ruins and the beach was beautiful.

mjr1babe