3. Oasis of the Seas
My daughter and I sailed on the Oasis Of The Seas. The ship was just back from being all redone and new. Beautiful ship for sure. We ate in the dining room and it was great. Our waiter (Daniel), really made us fill like Downton Abby was still around. We liked the water slides Loved the Abyss slide and would slide down to dinner every night. Water show, Ice show, we seen twice and was amazed more the second time. This is why I like the big ships, is for the entertainment. The only thing both of us thought was a lot of the fun stuff on the Promenade deck was just too late at night. The ship was decorated for Christmas and it was just beautiful. Very classy. Christmas cookies were fun. Gym was great and needed. Also we bought one of the bracelets that is your card and loved it. Worth the money Royal Caribbean really has it down. I almost forgot, but I won a free haircut. After a couple of weeks being home my hair is really nice. Cut perfect. So get a hair cut!

Fun cruise.

Oasis of the Seas Cruise Review by mjr1babe

We liked the water slides

Loved the Abyss slide and would slide down to dinner every night.

Gym was great and needed.

Royal Caribbean really has it down.

mjr1babe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Oasis of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 2V
Our cabin was big, bathroom was nice too. K2 took care of our room and was spot on. I was say he made us enjoy our trip by adding his great service
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins