Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by Glitznbitz

• Sail Date: Nov 2019
  • Destination: the South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

Ship : it was a bit overwhelming at first , as I have not yet been on such a big Ship.

However once we found and navigated our way round it was easy to find places .American dollars was a bit annoying and having to buy aust sockets was too .

Cabin : our Cabin wasn't sorted out for 2 single beds , however as soon as we requested them to be separated . It was not too long after we returned that night it was done.

Our cabin was lovely , the heating/cooling was a bit difficult to get used to , however room steward came and showed how it worked . the Fahrenheit took a bit getting used to.

Entertainment and Activities : my favorite was the Ifly and bumper cars .

I highly recommend " the key" program as that will get you passed the huge line ups (if they become an issue) My mum enjoyed the shows as I did .

Service : was brilliant - always smiles and ready to assist . Our room steward was friendly and willing to assist when we needed . Guest services were also amazing - especially in assisting my elderly mum.

Ports and shore excursions: the team to assist us to disembark and embark back onto the ship were ultra helpful - again especially with my mum - they went out their way to assist and listened when I needed help with mum.

My mum loved it and we will be cruising again on her in Nov 2020 .

Glitznbitz's Full Rating Summary

Ocean View Balcony

loved our cabin especially the view

Glitznbitz