3. Ovation of the Seas
Ship : it was a bit overwhelming at first , as I have not yet been on such a big Ship. However once we found and navigated our way round it was easy to find places .American dollars was a bit annoying and having to buy aust sockets was too . Cabin : our Cabin wasn't sorted out for 2 single beds , however as soon as we requested them to be separated . It was not too long after we returned that night it was done. Our cabin was lovely , the heating/cooling was a bit difficult to get used to , however room steward came and showed how it worked . the Fahrenheit took a bit getting used to. Entertainment and Activities : my favorite was the Ifly and bumper cars . I highly recommend " the key" program as that will get you passed the huge line ups (if they become an issue) My mum enjoyed the shows as I did . Service : was brilliant - always smiles and ready to assist . Our room steward was friendly and willing to assist when we needed . Guest services were also amazing - especially in assisting my elderly mum. Ports and shore excursions: the team to assist us to disembark and embark back onto the ship were ultra helpful - again especially with my mum - they went out their way to assist and listened when I needed help with mum. My mum loved it and we will be cruising again on her in Nov 2020 .

Ovation - South Pacific and NZ

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by Glitznbitz

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Balcony

Entertainment and Activities : my favorite was the Ifly and bumper cars .

My mum loved it and we will be cruising again on her in Nov 2020 .
Glitznbitz’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 1D
loved our cabin especially the view
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins