3. Celebrity Silhouette
We were joined on this cruise by long-time friends. We are twice a year cruisers and have a love for the Celebrity ambiance and service. They owned a travel agency and have traveled the world. Interestingly they have never sailed with Celebrity!. It was a great time for all. The Silhouette is going into refurb this year but still is an excellently cared for and neat ship. As expected the service at all levels was excellent, food and service in the main dining room were outstanding. The specialty restaurants are as expected good food and service. We normally book Aqua class but for a number of reasons we were in concierge class the same great service but I missed Blu. I was quite satisfied with the food and excellent service at every other venue. Without sounding snobbish I have to admit that in all our cruises on celebrity this was only our second time eating in the main dining room. Our service and food were outstanding. The buffet was a typical Celebrity quality and we lunched there every day. Before dining in the evening we would stop at the Wine cellar where we would enjoy a new treat each nite. What a great and reasonable (and less crowded than the bar) time before eating. As for entertainment and activities, that is a matter of personal choice, the ship's entertainers and staff are great but don't expect Broadway-level on this sized ship. Ports and shore activities, been there done that. Nothing new to report. Some reviewers have complained that the stop at St. Vincent was below par!. Well sorry, you felt that way but If you appreciate unspoiled and not ruined by tourist traps then it's a rare jewel. Most of the Islands are more "tourist refined" and are just what many people are used to. As for me, Celebrity ships have been an excellent choice. and this 12-day cruise was on par with my expectations.

Celebrity Silhouette Dec 2nd 2019

Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by JL Boggess

Ports and shore activities, been there done that. Nothing new to report.

JL Boggess’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Silhouette price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2
Neat, clean and well maintained, a standard size for a balcony room.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins