3. Koningsdam
This was the first time I had been on a Holland America Line Cruise Ship and I have to say that it was a wonderful experience from the first class service to the beautiful ship. The theatre was an incredible experience with the BBC presentations. The dining was very good throughout the ship and I appreciated the food stations in the restaurant where you were served rather than people helping themselves. This approach certainly lessens the chance of people handling the food items themselves then putting it back for someone else to take. Hence, less risk of becoming sick from others on board. The service from the staff was very good and they work very hard in every area to make your trip most enjoyable. I had a Verandah cabin near the back of the ship on the fourth floor. What was amazing was the size of the Verandah compared to the other floors. It was much larger by length. I spent some nice time just soaking up the sun. I think the only thing that annoyed me was the people who often hogged the pool chair loungers for most of the day and who really thought that no one else deserved to enjoy the sunshine by the pool. I will be looking at another Holland America Cruise in the future.

Wonderful Cruise

Koningsdam Cruise Review by SEWJLW

The theatre was an incredible experience with the BBC presentations.

I will be looking at another Holland America Cruise in the future.
SEWJLW’s Full Rating Summary