3. Carnival Glory
My bucket list contained cave tubing in Belize and this cruise was perfect for that. This was my third cruise and for my fiancé her first. We flew into New Orleans, spent the day before there and arrived at the cruise port early the next day due to our excitement. First off, the Cruise Director Cookie was so interactive the entire cruise. More than I ever saw in my other cruises. He will go far with his future. Our cabin steward Mohammad checked in with us everyday, kept our room clean and entertained us with his towel animals. Our wait staff was amazing. Randall, Jorge, and the little girl whose name we can’t pronounce (she went home after the cruise for a few months). They took excellent care of us. We left dinner each night full and happy. The farewell song sung by the wait staff was very touching. Two bartenders, Winston at the Red Frog on the Lido Deck and the girl with braces (a real sweetheart but her name escapes me) at the lobby bar took really great care of us. The entertainers were phenomenal, the shows in the Amber Palace simply fantastic. The girl at guest services even helped my fiancé with issues with her cell phone. Food was very good. But all reviews has to have negatives and there were a few. Obviously from our experience and what we have read in reviews the ship does have sewage issues. A few cabins down from ours must have had a sewage backup because the smell was horrible. The crew worked hard to rip up the carpet and it got better by day five. We were on Deck one. On the morning of the Belize port of call we had to meet in the Amber Palace to get boat shuttle passes. Very unorganized. A lot of confusion. The motion the night before the last day at sea and the last day at sea was horrible. I don’t get seasickness but I did. Swimming pool looked like a wave pool. With the exception of not being able to grab the pack of money in the claw machine in the casino, it was a fantastic cruise.

Great time and we loved Cookie

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by Running Grandpa

Running Grandpa’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A
Bed was very comfortable. Television could have had a few more channels. No outlets in the bathroom. Our steward kept the room very clean
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins