3. Carnival Glory
This is one of the worst ships I’ve been on! This was my 2nd Carnival Cruise. I will stick with NCL or RC from now on. This was a family cruise so we had 7 ppl with 2 staterooms. The activities were good and we especially liked the Dr Seuss breakfast. Cookie the cruise director was hilarious and likable. The shows were good. The dining room staff were excellent and our cabin steward was wonderful as well. We just couldn’t get past all of the issues this boat has. Water leaking all over the place, Several blowers in hallway (deck 2) everyday. VERY LOUD noise from welding and whatever else they were doing EVERYDAY! Chemical/paint smell in our cabin that made some of us sick. Shower drain bubbling up with what smelled like sewage water. Sewage smell really bad in certain areas including lido deck. That sure affects the appetite!!! NO ONE MONITORING HAND WASHING OR SANTIZING OF HANDS AT BUFFET! Most of the time sanitize stations were completely out! The only positive was the exceptional crew! EVERYONE was super nice!

Will never do another Carnival ship!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by julieljones69

This was a family cruise so we had 7 ppl with 2 staterooms.

The activities were good and we especially liked the Dr Seuss breakfast.

We just couldn’t get past all of the issues this boat has.

Shower drain bubbling up with what smelled like sewage water.

NO ONE MONITORING HAND WASHING OR SANTIZING OF HANDS AT BUFFET!

Most of the time sanitize stations were completely out!

The only positive was the exceptional crew! EVERYONE was super nice!
julieljones69’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Get Carnival Glory price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 6A
Cabin was clean with the exception of the one day we had chemical smell and bubbling sewage water in shower.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins