3. Viking Jupiter
I chose Viking Ocean Cruises because of my previous great experiences with Viking River Cruises. I chose this particular trip from Barcelona to Buenos Aires because of the variety visiting three continents and the experience of crossing the Atlantic by ship for the first time. The Viking Jupiter is a beautiful ship with a wonderful physical layout and the Viking staff could not have been more professional, attentive and friendly. The food venues and menu choices were very good. The entertainment throughout the ship and in the Star Theater were much better than I expected for a small cruise ship. Additionally, there were regular excellent presentations on history and issues relevant to the places we visited on this cruise. While on this cruise, my wife and I signed up for another Viking Ocean Cruise in April 2021. We plan and do our own land trips in Europe, so we are not just cruisers, but we certainly plan to more Viking Ocean Cruises as we advance in age because Viking really took good care of us on this trip and made it so enjoyable and worry-free.

Cross Atlantic Cruise

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Joe Mattingly

Joe Mattingly’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Roomy enough. Roomy and particularly nice bathroom. Nice veranda. Very proficient and friendly servicing of our stateroom. Spacious and comfortable bed. No complaints whatsoever about our stateroom. I loved the location of our stateroom near the elevators and laundry room.