3. Norwegian Bliss
From transfer: the transfer bus is not ready, guests have to wait 4 hours at LAX. Embarkation: staff make sure my credit card is right, then we double check the Help Desk on ship, at the end of CRuise (21 days), they mixed up my charge account. Mini Suite Room Design and Cleaning: we paid pricey for this MA class room 9 months before cruising, the design of room layout is not easy to move around and storage space is not enough. The shelf was broken and missing, the staff said, they can NOT repair it. entertainment: every show we went, we watched a lot guests left in the middle of program. most of the E-staff talk English in all kind of strange accent. food and restaurants: food is terrible in quality for freshness and the ways of prepared. The India Chief Chef maybe cook the way we are not used to it. Future Cruise: Again, bad English and worse Debarkation: at the Manhattan Term. all guests have to stand in line outside for 2 hours to get off the ship, this break the record not only for NCL, but for all the Cruise line.

After 16 years with NCL, Bliss is the only ship make me to stop my loyalty.

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by larryYoung

Future Cruise: Again, bad English and worse

larryYoung’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA
bad design, broken shelf and not clean towels.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins