We chose this cruise line and destination for the reasons:
1. we were looking for a cruise line that limit the children
2. no "nickel and dime" cruise
The cabin immaculate, it was well appointed and very functional and modern stylish.
The only 3 minor gripes which did not affect the cabin experience:
1. the ensuite really need an exhaust or something to remove the stale and humid air
2. the desk was great but it should be a drawer not a flip top, so many times did I had to rearrange the desk to get to the binoculars
3. the closet was too close to the bed, I can't see how an elderly or accessible person could get items in the closet next to the night stand.