3. Viking Sea
Chose this cruise not only for islands visited but also because of my age (66) so wanted to relax and enjoy the beauty of the islands and be spoiled by the ship and the crew ! Embarkation was seamless. Shore excursions were well organized and always on time. On ship the staff were courteous and helpful. Ship was especially clean. Food excellent. I’m not much on late nights but did stay out a night or two. Entertainment was very good. I only wish I had taken advantage of the “extra” shore excursions. Some looked wonderful and I had friends who said they were exceptional. Room service !! Excellent. So nice to enjoy coffee early every morning on the private outside deck !!! Pools were not crowded and there were always lounge chairs available. Quiet areas to mingle with friends or read-or visit the bar and get to know other passengers. The Spa !!! Oh my !! Wonderful massage after a busy day !

Caribbean Island Cruise

Viking Sea Cruise Review by dcrosby

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean

The Spa !!! Oh my !! Wonderful massage after a busy day !
dcrosby’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Sea price drops

Wonderful !! Spacious and clean. Great shower and bath !
Linens plush and so very clean.
Loved the daily itinerary provided.
Outside veranda !!! So nice !!!
Fridge and drinks (and chocolates) :-)