3. Celebrity Infinity
First time on Celebrity. Great price. Moved our Diamond status on RCCL to Elite on Celebrity. While the new benefits were so-so, the experience was extensive. I should also say that our Elite status got us to experience Sail away on the helipad, which is accessible only through crew areas. GREAT BEGGING! Major pluses - food (ice cream, gelato, breads, steaks, soups, variety in OVC aka WJ), casino (NO SMOKING!, seeing you have to walk through there four times a day), service(wait staff, management, trivia staff), towels (on each chair, without using my card!) and lounge entertainment (singles, duo's, little bands were very good) Minor nuisances - towels in cabin (Motel 8 has better), cabin attendant ( easily flustered), not getting early dine time (it worked out OK) , main show entertainment (walked out of two, other two were a no go). Ship was fine inside. Some rust and problems outside, but very livable. We were upgraded from an inside to verandah. The different thing for us was on Nassau. People seem to do one of the following here - Atlantis, beach day, shopping near main st, drink at a bar or stay on the ship. We went to church. It was Sunday, and I saw services at St. Francis at 8:30 and 11:00, We never made it to the first one, but did get there by taxi around 10. The Mass was just getting out and the singing and the joy coming from the congregation was great. While we waited for the next service, we met a couple from the Rhapsody OTS, and the DC area. We talked cruising and churches until the choir started. What a caring and boisterous group! Everyone greeted us like we were the newest members of their family. I've never seen so many strangers come over and shake our hands and hug us. After church, we wanted to go to a local place that our DS and DIL recommended. We found a taxi to take us to The Cricket Club. It was a local bar/restaurant with a porch overlooking a cricket field. We sat down for a couple beers and lunch, and the people next to us asked if we were at church this morning. They had recognized us due to my loud shirt (or maybe it was we were a just a shade lighter then they were). We talked and laughed and broke bread until our taxi came back for us. So, the ship s great. The food unbelievable. I'll be a repeat customer. But the people you meet unexpectedly on the ship or somewhere else are the stories you will tell your grandchildren.

Do something different for four days

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by RocCruisers

RocCruisers’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Infinity price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Balcony 2C
Cabin 2C
6035 was an excellent cabin and location for us. The verandah was extended so it was like 9x10 and worth the extra money. Plenty of storage, but that storage seemed to take away from walking space. Close enough to the elevator.
Tough to open outside slider door, but doable.
Exhaust fan in shower was a little noisy for my taste.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins