3. Norwegian Sun
Just walked off the Sun after our 5 day Western Caribbean cruise, and after reading so many other reviews, I’d love to know how miserable all the other reviewers are or must be in their daily lives. This cruise, our cabin, the ship, the crew, the excursion we went on, the food, the drinks, everything was outstanding. The main dining room provided amazing food for us on a daily basis, our steward, Arlan, was our Cruise hero! He kept our room perfect, he always made sure to leave us extra towels, and spoke to us daily about our experiences and our lives. We got to know him and he treated us like family. All the restaurant servers and bartenders were knowledgeable and helpful and served us with A+ service. Definitely suggest going to see Jason Graham perform his musical pieces every evening, he is an incredible musician and performer. We did the Chacchoben Mayan Ruin excursion through the cruise, and it was well worth the 99 USD per person, with the guide being top notch, and easy to get on and off the ship in each port. We were able to participate in 2 of the shows, and won multiple raffles, which enriched our experiences. Embarking and Disembarking the ship was very organized and easy, each process taking no more than 20 minutes each. The ship itself, though older and smaller than the newer ships, is easy to navigate though I always found myself thinking I was on the opposite side, though that’s my fault and not theirs. I never saw trash laying around and felt like every staff member, from the cleaning staff all the way up to the senior officers, went out of their way to make your experience positive. If you’re looking to go on a low key nice cruise, avoid the dramatic reviews and cruise on the Sun, you won’t regret it, unless you’re always upset of course.

Great Cruise, Don’t know why other reviewers complained so much

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Davidp1010

Davidp1010’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Great cabin, clean, loved the balcony though had to slam the door just to make sure it shut. AC worked great. Favorite part was the HOT water in the shower.
  Norwegian Sun Deck Plans