3. Celebrity Infinity
After many cruises on Royal Caribbean and 2 on Carnival, we finally tried Celebrity. Our cruise was in December, 2019 4 nights from Miami visiting Key West and Nassau. The itinerary was perfect. We had full days in both ports with many excursions available. We stayed in the Aqua class and dined in the BLU dining room every night. The staff on the ship were extremely helpful and friendly. We've been on many cruises, and I would rate all staff members of the Celebrity Infinity as top notch in professionalism. The dining room staff seemed to remember all the guests names. They all made for such a really nice cruise vacation. The food was very good to excellent. I found the buffet was a little smaller than the buffet of all the Royal Caribbean and Carnival Ships, but I felt the quality was better. The late night pizza was done very well! The ship itself, was very clean. It didn't have the main promenade area like the Royal Caribbean ships we've been on, but there were still plenty of lounge areas etc. I think the only negative of the cruise, was the the cabins could use a little updating with the furniture, etc. The nightly shows were very good, but not quite as large as Royal Caribbeans. Overall, a very nice experience. The food quality and staff were excellent.

Nice, short vacation!

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by Jill1965

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Aqua Class

The nightly shows were very good, but not quite as large as Royal Caribbeans.

Overall, a very nice experience. The food quality and staff were excellent.
Jill1965’s Full Rating Summary