• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

kellylux
2-5 Cruises • Age 20s

Sail Date: Dec 2019
Cabin: Interior

I think the whole mentality of Carnival being a "walmart" or "cheap" cruise is highly unfair and false. The value of this cruise was great: great service, great food, fun games to shows to watch and participate in. I have cruised with Princess before and even comparing that cruise with Carnival, Carnival did a great job in every department. Do you like steak? Fish? Frozen yogurt? Pasta? Chinese food? Pizza? Cheeseburgers and fries? Their vegetarian options were great as well. I loved their vegetarian lasgana and their pasta. My favorite thing to eat on the cruise was their creme bruele. The double (king) sized bed was extremely comfortable, the shower was big for an interior state cabin. The comedy shows were funny (I recommend to go to the PG ones - they were more clever to me rather than X rated). I personally think the people who have rated this cruise poorly are nit-picking over things that don't matter.

Interior