3. Norwegian Encore
I traveled with my wife and adult children. I watched a lot of reviews but somehow missed that the encore shows and dining reservations fill up the first few hours. The 1st full day of the cruise almost every show was full. I did make one reservation for the teppanyaki restaurant before we left home, it was the best place we ate. The above information is what you need to know from this review. I was able to make reservations for late at night at Cagney's (disappointed) and Ocean Blue very nice place to eat formal ($40 for lobster over priced). We also was able to get in The Choir of Men a must see, and Kinky Boots very well done just not my cup of tea. I enjoyed the laser tag and a couple of virtual rides, but 250 pound weight limit on go-carts. Getting on was easy but crazy first two days with four thousands quest trying to sit around one swimming pool. There was an up-charge of $200 a piece for the adult only area, If you add the space for that and The Haven that is the back top 3 or 4 floors of the ship, off limits to most guests. With only three ports and one of them San Juan only 5:30 pm to 12 pm and most things on shore closed it was wasted port. To much time at sea and not enough space to get away from all the quests. I heard for a couple of staff that even they were not having fun and would try to return to their previous ship. We would not cruise on the encore again.

If you want to do most things on this ship you must make reservations on arrival

Norwegian Encore Cruise Review by timhommer

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom

We would not cruise on the encore again.
timhommer’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Encore price drops

Mid-ship Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BA
Don't get this cabin right above The Cavern Lounge loud music until mid-night.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins