3. Norwegian Bliss
Rather than do an actual review since everyone has their own opinions, I am going to list some helpful tips so that you have a stress-free cruise on the Bliss... Expect the unexpected - There are ALWAYS things that change on a cruise, on ours we were informed at muster that because of a pending storm we were going to miss our first stop in Puerto Rico and we would have choppy seas going down, we were all refunded $16/pp port charges. Then Day 2 we were informed there was a medical helicopter evacuation and we had to sail north for 1 hour before continuing on. Don't stress about what you have no control of. Prior to cruise - ~120 days prior to cruise, I was able to book Jersey Boys and Specialty Restaurants online. At ~65 days we were able to book Six online. I couldn't book the complimentary restaurants online, but a friend was able to do this online (I will address what I did next). As soon as you board - go directly to The Social to book above if you didn't do online and also Go Karts ($15/pp for 8 laps), Laser Tag ($9.95/pp for 10 mins.), Happy Hour Prohibition ($35.98/pp), Escape the Big Top (an Escape Room and it is free). Next go to Tappenyaki and book any restaurants you were not able to do online - the person tried to tell me there was no need to make reservations for complimentary restaurant, but I pressed to do and glad I did as when we would show up, we just presented room card, said we had reservation and had absolutely NO wait, while others without had a 30-40 min. wait during peak time (~6-7:30pm). Next go to the Excursion Desk in Lobby if you want to book any excursions through the ship and did not do this prior online. The Antigua 4X4 excursion was already booked when we went to desk, so we did not get to do that. No reservations needed for shows in Theater and The Social (comedy club) other than Jersey Boys and Six. I would suggest showing up at least 30-45 mins prior to show time as they open doors for all shows a 1/2 hour before show. The Theatre is on the small side and can be entered from both port and starboard sides of ship and each side has 2 doors -- for reserved shows, the left door on each side is for "stand-by" while the free shows, they will open both doors on each side for you to enter so there are actually 2 lines on each side. Also, ~6 rolls from entrance of Theatre there is a row right next to a pole that sits much more elevated than all the others and no matter how tall the person is in front of you, you will have NO obstruction from the person in front of you! Most important, there are lots of people on this cruise and ours was very "international", so relax and enjoy yourself!

How to have a "Bliss-full" stressfree cruise

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by STARGAZERS1001

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Mini-Suite with Balcony

STARGAZERS1001’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MX
Cabin - We were in a mini-suite, Cabin 9200 -- the room isn't much bigger than a balcony room, BUT the bathroom was big with a double sink and actual bath tub with glass enclosure (note that I was told not all mini-suites have a bath tub). This was a very quiet room, except for the door "slammers" which will wake you out of a sound sleep! The set up of this room is the bed is next to closet when you walk in and the couch is by the balcony door. TV stations are very limited, but they did have some recent movies playing for free - Rocket Man, The Green Book, Escape Room and some others.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins