3. Celebrity Equinox
We wanted to try Celebrity, and thought the Equinox was the ship to try. We couldn't have been more impressed. The ship is beautiful, and in great shape.The crew very friendly, and the captain had a great sense of humor, and was always out in view.The food in the Tuscan grill and Le Petite was excellent. The MDR was very good, and Ocean view Cafe very good for a buffet. We were impressed enough that we booked the Edge for a 10 day in 2022.The shows, too, were very good. I've seen people on CC knock Celebrity for cutbacks. I don't know, or care what there was that I missed. I've been on all the mass lines, including Princess, which, I believe, is the closest competitor, and as far as I'm concerned, Celebrity blows them all out of the water. I know the Equinox hasn't had the full revolution yet, but the ship is in excellent shape with maintenance never ending.

Fantastic Service

deliver42’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Concierge Class
Cabin C2
Roomy with lots of storage. Nice big balcony.
Resort Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

We drove down the night before and stayed at the Ramada Inn on Hwy 84. The hotel was clean and is in the middle of a remodel.It offered parking for the length of the cruise for $10.00 per day, and had a free shuttle to and from the port.On debarcation, waited about 10 minutes for the return shuttle. We got to the port around 10:30, checked in, and being Concierge, was on the ship with early embarcation by 11:00. Got our mimusa, and went to our cabin to drop off our carry on. Our room was already done, thanks to the best cabin steward Ive ever had, Ronald.We went to the dining room where we had a wonderful lunch. What a way to start on a new cruise line for us. It just kept better and better.We were completely sold on X by the end of the day.We were never disappointed with anything.