3. AmaSerena
Out travel agent recommended this cruise and AMA waterways. Best pick ever. Our crew was fantastic and the highlight was our cruise director Edward. He was truly a outstanding and caring person who made sure everyone was having fun and fixed everything before it could go wrong. It rained and was cold but we had a ball! The crowd was older 60-70’s but there’s plenty to do and each stop was well organized and fun. The Christmas markets are pretty much all the same stuff but the sight seeing was fun. I would definitely recommend AMA although I never heard of them before this trip. Others had been on Viking and said it’s far better on AMA and I would have every reason to give them my business in the future. All the crew were kind and helpful really looking out for the guests. I can’t think of anything they could improve.

Rain all week but an outstanding crew made all the difference!

AmaSerena Cruise Review by Capt. Howdie

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony

Capt. Howdie’s Full Rating Summary
Get AmaWaterways AmaSerena price drops

Stateroom with French balcony and outside balcony
Cabin AA+