This was a repositioning cruise, so it had both a great number of ports, and a reasonable cost.
On the Pro side:
- Ports were Good. Arrecife and Tortola are a bit underwhelming, but otherwise, the ports were very nice. My favorites were Palma and Funchal.
- the ship was nice. Clean, lots of eating space.
- the balcony was great. The weather allowed us to really enjoy it.
- The food was good to great. One of the best steaks I've had in the main dining room
- Entertainment was plentiful. We didn't partake in much, but that was our choice. They have lots for you to do.
- Our room was perfect. Many complained about the layout, but it worked well for us.
On the Con side:
- Iced Tea was a disaster. Hardly drinkable.
- Booze was expensive, as we didn't have the booze package.
- Embarcation took 3.25 hours. Disembarkation took 2 hours to self leave... (NCL blamed Customs and Border Patrol - not sure if that's true or not, but it was a gong show)
- A lack of comfortable places to just sit and relax. About the only choice was on deck in a deckchair which turned out ok once we got a bit south, where it was warm enough, but the first few days, well we couldn't find a quiet comfortable place to read.
- O'Sheehans restaurant was poor I felt. It's super busy at lunch and during the day and quiet at dinner. The wait staff seemed disinterested, where we didn't get that feeling in the main restaurants.
Overall we were pretty happy with our cruise and would probably do it again.
Very poor snorkeling, not many fish. Simple little kayak ride. Not worth the cost in any way.