3. Carnival Valor
The Carnival Valor was the ninth ship and cruise for my wife and I (4th Carnival). We have never had a crew as friendly and helpful as the crew on the Valor. Hendrianna who took care of our cabin and was always around wanting to help and make sure everything was good. We were in an Ocean Suite on the 7th deck. Also, Eddie in the buffet. Every morning Eddie was there to help. I use a cane and Eddie insisted on carrying my plate, finding us a table, and getting our coffee for us. Always with a big smile while using our first names. The whole crew was extremely friendly but those two stood out to us. We had breakfast every morning in the buffet and the food was typical cruise fare. The omelets were good with several omelet stations. By the way, Eddie would go order our omelets, take our other food to the table then go back and get our omelets and coffee. Now that is what I call extra service. We had lunch at the BlueIguana Cantina, Guys Burgers (twice), Seafood Shack, and the Deli at the buffet. All good but Guys stood our as the best. Dinner was in the Lincoln dining room and one night for my wife's birthday in the Steakhouse. We found the food to be above average and prepared to our liking. Our main source of entertainment was listening to Deep Blue Soul in the Red Frog Pub. They play and sing a variety of music and are entertaining. I highly recommend the PAINKILLER. Would do the Valor again. A highly enjoyable cruise.

Friendly and Attentive

Carnival Valor Cruise Review by JDOUGLEJ

JDOUGLEJ’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Valor price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS
Our first time in Ocean suite which we found a good size with more than enough storage space.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins