3. MSC Musica
I spent two nights in Marseille, France, before the cruise began. Because of weather conditions we were taken by coach to Cannes where we boarded. I was in an inside cabin on deck 11, which was quiet adequate for my needs. The stewards, Donald and Mariavan, were very helpful and caring. I was very satisfied with the food on board, both buffet and dining room. I did not find the entertainment in the theatre to my liking but that was not a problem. There was music in some of the lounges which I enjoyed. I found the lectures given by Susan about the ports we were to visit very informative. For me service overall was very good. I enjoyed the ports that we visited. In Europe I did not take the excursions but I took those offered in Brazil. Some guides' command of English was not great but otherwise I enjoyed them. I would go again but it will take a lot of saving to be able to afford another cruise!

Cruise Europe to South America

MSC Musica Cruise Review by rory610

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Fantastica

I was in an inside cabin on deck 11, which was quiet adequate for my needs.

The stewards, Donald and Mariavan, were very helpful and caring.

I was very satisfied with the food on board, both buffet and dining room.

For me service overall was very good.

rory610’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Interior Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin I2
I like the inside cabin. Because it was dark once the lights were off it was easy to sleep.
I was able to get access to the deck very close to my cabin.
Capriccio Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins