3. Norwegian Escape
We wanted to do something different and my husband planned thus cruise.Best trip I’ve ever done.Would do it all over again.The staff made me feel i was at home at all times and always with a smile.The food was awesome and the dining areas always clean. Darious our stateroom steward was the best and the bartenders made some drinks that made me go back over and over again. Jacky Tang was a good entertainer and so was his staff always making the guests laugh.My husband said that this cruise was way better than the 2 Carnival cruises he took!The view from our balcony was breathtaking all the time.I think we had a great deal since we had a great time and awesome experience THANKS to the Norwegian Escape crew and the staff at every port we visited!We look forward to cruising again with you guys! It was an unforgettable experience thanks to everyone even the other guests!

Best Trip Ever

Ages 13 to 15
Get Norwegian Escape price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BF
It was more than expected.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins