3. Caribbean Princess
We chose this cruise because of the itinerary. However, this boat is over the hill. The food was very disappointing in the Crown Grill (my steak was inedible because of gristle - could hardly cut it) and Planks BBQ tasted like it was warmed over several time. My biggest complaint is that despite numerous complaints to the Grill manager regarding gristle in the steaks, they continued serving the cheap, poor quality meat - primarily the Porterhouse cut - my Porterhouse was actually a T-Bone steak - the tenderloin side was only 1.5" x 2.25". They did offer to replace the steak, but we would have missed the entertainment. They would not allow us to have return visit on them. They ran all production shows 3 times each, and discontinued Movies under the stars - they only ran movies on the big screen during the day and early evening. The strong point for Princess is their wait staff and help are marvelous. I noticed several times managers yelling at employees in front of guests - managing by intimidation. It is obvious to me that Princess is trying to cut corners where ever possible. Princess is just not what it used to be. All in all, a cheap cruise for a cheap prices. You get what you pay for - but not much value in this ride.

Medallion worked after being replaced twice - Caribbean Princess is run down.

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by MDMTahiti

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Interior

MDMTahiti’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID
The ship is quite run down, although the buffet area is new and looks very nice. My feet were black from walking barefoot on the cabin carpet.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins