3. Norwegian Encore
This was my 4th cruise on NCL. I sailed on the brand new Norwegian Encore. Unfortunately, out of the 20 plus cruises that I have taken, this was the worst cruise. The service was very poor. Long lines to get drinks and waited 20-25 minutes in line at guest services both times. The rooms were very small and the room steward was not personable nor did he do anything extra in any way. Actually, none of the staff were very personable at all, unlike all other cruises. The food was OK but certainly not excellent like you would expect on a brand new ship. They also "nickled and dimed" you for everything. The specialty restaurants are not longer a $20-35 upcharge only. They now charge" a la carte" pricing. We ate at the French restaurant, just 2 of us, no alcoholic beverages included, and our tab was $120. That did not make us happy. The sofa that my 11 year old sleep on (3 to our cabin) was the most uncomfortable thing ever. Even my 65 lb., 11 year old was sore and uncomfortable. The race track and the laser tag were additional "pricey" charges, but that was not advertised to us when we watched the commercial and subsequently booked this new ship. I could go on and on. There were 13 of us and not one person enjoyed this ship. If this is the way NCL does things now, then that is the last time we cruise with them. Just booked a cruise on MSC for the first time. Sure hope that it's a good one.

4th cruise with NCL/new ship not so good

Ages 16+
Get Norwegian Encore price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MX
Terrible sofa bed and terrible room steward. The room was tiny, though the bathroom was large and nice. It had a full size stand up shower.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins