3. Viking Jupiter
My husband hates cruising but I convinced him to try one of Viking’s “no kids, no casinos” Ocean Cruises. He loved it and so did I. The ship itself is absolutely beautiful. Our DV4 cabin 4066 was very comfortable and conveniently located close to the lifts. All of the dining venues are superb. Our favourites were the Pool Grill, Manfredi’s and the Chefs Table. The Spa was fantastic!! All the included tours were great as were the ports visited, with the exception of Sete. I think you really need to take an optional in this Port. The service throughout the ship is amazing and Viking should be commended for all of their staff. My only disappointment was the limited entertainment- but my husband really enjoyed the relaxed ambience of the ship as a whole. And besides, we were far too busy enjoying the ports of call each day to stay up late anyway. We purchased the Silver Spirits drinks package which meant that we had absolutely no shipboard account to settle at the end of the cruise. Absolutely everything is included in the fare making this a most enjoyable experience. We were really sad to say goodbye to fellow passengers and disembark on the last day. We’ve decided to book on a longer repositioning cruise Southern Atlantic Crossing in March 2021. Also on Viking Jupiter. It will be interesting to see how I handle the many sea days?? But I know my husband will love the extra time to relax and unwind on this magnificent ship.

Everything we could have hoped for.

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by SydneySan

SydneySan’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

This cabin is midship deck 4 Port side close to elevator. Very well appointed and plenty of storage (despite what some other reviewers have said). We stored our open suitcases under the bed with items we didn’t need to access on a daily basis. The ONLY downside was some early morning outside noise which I assumed was some kind of testing for the lifeboats?? Good to know they’re on top of maintenance!!