• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

MSC Bellissima Review

Editor Rating

Nice looking ship, but o so bored!

Review for MSC Bellissima to Trans-Ocean
militaryman9
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Bella Inside Stateroom

The cruise taken- Genoa to Dubai 16 nights.

I was aware from the start when booking this cruise that 9 days would be at sea.

Having taken over 80- cruises, that's fine by me. Unfortunately it's a shame MSC didn't provide us with much in the way of keeping us occupied! In my opinion the first of what you might call a decent show wasn't provided until the 6th night? Activities during the day were so limited, I became very bored very quickly! I went to every lecture, that on the whole were very good, but come on, you have a captive audience, give us some variety!

Bella Inside Stateroom

Modern cabin, laid out well, but the TV, although fairly large, was set on the wall, too far back.

Port Reviews

Genoa

I did not take an excursion, but in my opinion a visit to Portofino is well worth it.

Crete (Heraklion)

It's a short walk to the charming capital, which was very enjoyable for the short time we were there.

Khasab

Why does any cruise ship stop here?

Even Costa cruses have the good sense to give it a miss!

Doha

The skyline of the city is very modern, but lacks the character of it's rivals. The city is going through major building works, in readiness for the future world sports events,to be held there.

2 Helpful Votes