3. MSC Bellissima
The cruise taken- Genoa to Dubai 16 nights. I was aware from the start when booking this cruise that 9 days would be at sea. Having taken over 80- cruises, that's fine by me. Unfortunately it's a shame MSC didn't provide us with much in the way of keeping us occupied! In my opinion the first of what you might call a decent show wasn't provided until the 6th night? Activities during the day were so limited, I became very bored very quickly! I went to every lecture, that on the whole were very good, but come on, you have a captive audience, give us some variety! The ship looks nice, as with all their modern ships I would describe the decor as Italian glitz! Having said this the promenade looked nice, but functionally didn't work? Large area's of space were filled with services that hardly anybody used, e.g, a huge chocolate shop//cafe and over priced shops. Unlike Royal Caribbean, who's Royal Promenade, buzzed with life every evening as they have a pizza and snack bar, the food provided was free and Irish pub that brings people together! I agree with other comments made about the staff also, who didn't seem to work well as a team or make much effort to be chat with passengers. On attending a welcome back party the officers didn't seem to want to mix with passengers and the captain spoke to us from the seventh floor, while we were all the 6th! For a cruise in the med this maybe less noticeable, but MSC, need to work much harder at providing good customer service and not appearing arrogant!

Nice looking ship, but o so bored!

MSC Bellissima Cruise Review by militaryman9

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Trans-Ocean
  • Cabin Type: Bella Inside Stateroom
The cruise taken- Genoa to Dubai 16 nights.

Having said this the promenade looked nice, but functionally didn't work?

militaryman9’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Bellissima price drops

Bella Inside Stateroom
Cabin I1
Modern cabin, laid out well, but the TV, although fairly large, was set on the wall, too far back.
Magnifica Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins