3. Carnival Fantasy
The gratuities per person where automatically charged on my card without informing the me (customer) which was weird. Food- being a Vegetarian it was a hell to pick the right food, the spoon where actually mixed between Veg and non-Veg, I ordered a Veggie Taco and there was meat on it. I ended having cereal the entire cruise time. The food didn’t look good quality for me. No cash transaction was accepted on the cruise, I couldn’t even buy/exchange a photo at the nth moment while debarking which was disappointing as well. The rooms were cleaned regularly and entertainment was good, the team had tried to do the best. There were lots of programs for all the age groups which was excellent. The entire crew are/ were trying to do the best to make customers happy. Some feedback for improvement. The food / dinning department , should have a separate counters for Vegetarians /Vegans. There should be an update to the new technology which should be ease to use and customer friendly. All mode of payments should be accepted not depending only on credit/sail and sign cards.

Cruise experience