3. Explorer of the Seas
I sail to snorkel. Ship looked okay but going into drydock 3/2020 for 7 weeks. Embarkation process sucked. Captain blamed it on CBP. 77 b to b held up 4000 new cruisers. Sounds fishy...lolol. Three + hours to board. No one inside had a clue except our FB group. We had a guy held up. He was one of the b to b held up and posted throughout the process. Most meals I could finish. I'm not a foodie. Terrible entrees in MDR. I refuse to pay for Specialty Dining. I was on same route same week on Explorer 2018 and thought MDR food was great. The Quest was great. Performance show was great. I avoided tanning because I burn easily. My Stewart was outstanding. On top of everything. 10's. Dining Room waiter Henry and Kaif were excellent. Labadee looked like an RCI tourist trap. Nice place to stretch legs...

Great Crew. MDR food not so much.

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by Johnamac123

Labadee looked like an RCI tourist trap. Nice place to stretch legs...
Johnamac123’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas price drops

All good. Reshma was excellent .
  Explorer of the Seas Deck Plans