3. Azamara Pursuit
This our second time on Azamara and it definitely won't be our last. I have never been on a cruise where the staff and crew, from the Captain down to the young man cleaning the stairs, are so friendly. Having the Hotel Manager, the Cruise Director and assistant and others waving goodbye as we were disembarking was wonderful. It was as if we were valued friends who they couldn't bear to part with! The ship itself is spotless and understated. The entertainment is not as glitzy as on the bigger ships but it was all of high quality and enjoyable. Activities on board are the usual trivia, lectures, Bridge, card games etc. etc. My only gripe was that the Water colour artist was a woman I had taken classes with before on a different cruise. She may be a talented artist, but she is not a good instructor and the material she asked us to draw and paint was virtually identical to the previous cruise I had taken. But that is insignificant in my enjoyment of this cruise which was full of friendly passengers, divine food, plentiful wine of good quality and attentive staff. There is no casino onboard which is not something I miss and just a small area for smokers which did not bother the non smokers on board (me). My husband enjoyed the gym and the equipment in the Spa and we enjoyed the hot tub at the front of the ship, filled with salt water, so is wonderful on the skin. The speciality restaurants are wonderful, with attentive service and delicious food. The buffet served theme nights most evenings, and the main dining room selections were also of the highest quality. It was difficult to choose where to eat! This is not a cruise for younger people, or children but for my husband and me who are well travelled seniors, it was perfect. Can't wait to be with my Azamara family again!

Amazing cruise from Lisbon to Rio!

Azamara Pursuit Cruise Review by ElandMar

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Club Continent Suite

Can't wait to be with my Azamara family again!
ElandMar’s Full Rating Summary
Get Azamara Pursuit price drops

Club Continent Suite
Cabin N2
Plenty of storage space and large walk in shower (no bath tub). Well equipped and the most comfortable bed and linens you will find anywhere. Could do with another comfy chair as there is only one plus a desk chair. Balcony is small, but room for a table and two chairs and one comfy chair. Curtains don't completely block the sun and we were wide awake some mornings at 5.a.m. (Eye shades or other side of the ship?). Under the buffet, but very quiet.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins