3. Nieuw Amsterdam
My wife and I enjoyed the cruise. Booked another on the cruise. The food was very enjoyable. We dined mostly in the Lido but twice in the MDR. Wish the food was labeled. Liked that it was served by staff which seemed much more sanitary. The happy hours where a good value. Staff was friendly. We really liked the service from our room steward Ichsan. He was very pleasant and did an excellent job. Hopefully we will be able to have him on our next cruise. The main stage shows where a little boring. I'd rate the dance first, I looked forward to their second performance, then the magician. I enjoyed the Lincoln Center performances the most. There was a nice mix of different styles of music presented. The musicians were excellent. I wish they would have had a few performances on the main stage. There was a lot of people walking by that could be noisy.

1st time cruise

Alerkins2002’s Full Rating Summary
Get Holland America Nieuw Amsterdam price drops

Standard Interior Stateroom
Cabin L
The cabin was nice. Great steward.
Rotterdam Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins