Allure of the Seas Cruise Review
2,995 Reviews

Allure of the Seas horrible experience!!!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Szayid81

• Sail Date: Nov 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean

I came on allure of the seas in March of 2019 and I had an amazing experience. I told my other daughter about our great experience and convinced her to go on the same cruise. But this experience was TERRIBLE as I joined her for my second cruise in less than a year!!!!!!!

First off, our sailing locations were changed. In addition to that, I requested that we have a room in the middle of the boat on the 14th deck, but we were at the back of the ship. I booked this cruise early enough in advance to secure the room I wanted. However, I was on the back end.

Activities ended on day 3 of our 7 day cruise which is totally unfair and doesn’t make any sense.

Johnny rockets was not busy and we were not served until I went and contacted a manager. We chose to pay extra for dinner but there was no staff to assist!!! And to top it off, when we finally got our food, there was a rotten tomato on my burger!!

Also, the buffet was absolutely disgusting!!!! The quality of the food and smell when you entered was horrible! How are ppl expected to eat that yucky food when they pay top dollar to have a great experience??!!!!

The photographers were not pleasant to work with. You could tell they were just getting the pictures done and our pictures quality were horrible!!

Guest services insulted us when we tried to address issues we had. They pretty much said deal with it and had an oh well attitude!

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS CRUISE OR CRUISE LINE FOR ANYBODY!!! DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!

Szayid81's Full Rating Summary