3. Grandeur of the Seas
This was suppose to be a fun, family & friends birthday cruise but it was anything but that ! I invited my girlfriend & her husband who both were first time cruiser.(celebrating her birthday) My husband was a first time cruiser as well, also celebrating his birthday. It was a party of 14 of us in total. So out of the 14 there was 11 first time cruiser. Myself, My Sister, & friend were the only 3 who have cruise over 5-8 times before so we know how things can be. We understand that there is nothing you can do about the weather. We had one half day were we experience rough waters & cause the ship to be rocky. Again not too much can be done. I do feel like hey could have gave us some kind of refund or credit beside one $10.20 port fee. We only had one true day in port. ! Our cruise was @ sea & I really feel like I was ripped off. We stopped in one port for only 45mins. Everything was close & it was dark. This was THE WORST EVER VACATION IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! I feel like my hard earned money was truly wasted! I also experience my first night a rude waiter in the main dinning area. Also they did not seat our entire party together one night due to others seating @ our assigned tables. They stated to us it was not a big deal, but our guest that was not able to be seated felt different. The only good thing I can say about this vacation was the staff was amazing. Stateroom staff, never had to asked for anything, I head waiter Joe was everything as well. he made sure everyone was please & the entertainment wasn't too bad but could have been more since we were struck @ sea most of the trip!!!! I don't think I will ever take a cruise with Royal again. They just didn't do us right!!!! The food was not as good in the main dinning area, The Windjammer was great through. My husband & did experience with a customer service desk member as well. Again Don't think I will do a Royal Caribbean cruise again after thinking about all we went through. Nothing in return to soften the blow. Just a big fat I took your money & what are you going to do about it?!!! That's how I have taken the experience on this cruise & ship.

Travel with first time cruisers

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review by LovemyBabe

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior
LovemyBabe’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Grandeur of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 6V
Cabin was always made up when we return to the room. We didn't have to asked for anything. Extra towels, wash cloths, toilet tissue was provided! I love the different towel animals each day!!! it was really one of the best part of the vacation! They did a outstanding job !!!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins