We had a 2 weeks cruise, with a different itinerary each week. Started from Miami. Embarcation was ok, we were super tired, but it went quickly.
- the people working on the ship are doing an awsome job! They are always helpful and smiling and with a good attitude
- food was great both in the restaurants and in the buffet
- room had plenty of space for 4 luggages and a 2 weeks stay
- they are cleanung the rooms TWICE a day. We were really surprised to see that
- the ship is gorgeous
- towels and bed sheets are great! Really good quality (I spent a lot of time in hotels, and not many have these good quality sheets)
- excursions bought from the cruise line, were really well planned
- the pools and jacuzzis are emptied every night, so you get fresh water daily
- the parties are awesome! We had a party in Ocean Cay on the last night (we will never forget it). The rest on the ship, are great too.
- drinks are good. Good quality in liquor
- the sunchair “reservation” system it needs improovment. There were people waking up at 6.30 am to go to the pool and put some clothes on the chairs, to “reserve” them. We never found a spot to sit by the pool. This was a big dissapointment
- The card system. They should give bracelets to everybody. The card can be easily lost or forgot