3. Norwegian Gem
I really wanted to do this route and visit these islands. The islands were great! I have been on the Norwegian Gem 4 time previously and this time the ship was a little under staffed which I really wasn’t too happy about but overall the we had an amazing time. I had an amazing person cleaning my room every day and a regular bartender who took care of our drinks, I Ketut Darmadi from Indonesia was great! I wasn’t happy that they didn’t do any of the football games in any of the big screen TV and they didn’t honor our platinum card to get off the ship with priority but other then that, I definitely recommend everyone to travel with Norwegian cruise line! Thank you for another great memory & thank you for all the great friends we made on this vacation. Already booked our next cruise on the Encore, my countdown has begun!

Another Amazing Vacation

Runner2002b’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Gem price drops

Mid-Ship Balcony
Cabin BA
My cabin was amazing and Al cleaned our room and made me a towel animal everyday! ❤️
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins