3. Adventure of the Seas
The ship itself is kind of average, nicely kept, but a bit dated in rooms and hallways. Public areas are all updated and very nice. Staff and food was very good. I actually thought the food was at the top of all the RCL cruises we have taken! Had the dining package and really enjoyed, even though there were only a few specialty restaurants. They decorated for Christmas while on the ship and did a tree lighting. Christmas music played continuously after that. It would have been fine if they had limited the Christmas music to the Promenade area, but it was playing non stop on the pool deck as well. Felt like I was at the mall rather than on a Caribbean cruise. The worst aspect of the trip was the bed, as it was rock hard. I realize preferences vary, but the mattress we were on would only be suitable for someone who likes to sleep on the floor, as in a concrete floor! Our room attendant tried her best to make it a bit easier on the body, which she did, but I would never book this particular ship again because of this. Overall, we had a fun time though...enjoyed the ports/excursions, the live music around the ship, and the absolutely beautiful weather!

Nice cruise but rock hard bed

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by seafoy

• Sail Date: December 2019
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Spacious Ocean View Balcony
seafoy’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

Spacious Ocean View Balcony
Cabin 3B
Room clean but dated with some stains on carpet. Rock hard mattress.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins