3. Norwegian Sun
The food was so bad in every outlet. In normal dining the food compares with Golden Coral. We decided to pay to go to the steak outlet and the rib eye was so tough you couldn't chew it. When the server asked how it was after I left more than 2/3 of the steak, I told her bad and unable to eat. She said that was nice. Still charged us over $100.00. AC didn't work very well in our room. Called and complained 5 times over a 3 hour time frame and some guy came by and felt the air and said it was fine. We spent most of our cruise in the hall or other cooler locations. Was hard to sleep in the hot room at night. The sewage smell was so bad in the bathroom it made my wife sick. We went to the bathroom in the public areas and held our nose while taking a short shower. Called guest services but no one did anything about it. The food issue is the employee's fault, the company is buying cheap quality food to save money. This is my 6th cruise but first with Norwegian and will be my last. If I could have found a flight back, l would have gotten off a the first port. Carnival has MUCH better food at a cheaper cruise price. I would have been willing to pay for the upgraded food package if the food had been any better. I've been in the hospitality industry for more than 40 years running both hotels and restaurants and would never serve that poor of quality food nor do nothing to help my guests. No one I spoke with knew what to do other than, I'll tell my manager. No one called or do anything to make it better.

Bad, Bad Food Sewage Smell in bathroom

Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by Rob Symonds

Rob Symonds’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Family Balcony
Cabin B2
Sewage smell was sickening.
Fjord Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins