3. Norwegian Spirit
We chose this cruise because it was the end of the year and there were limited options. The port each day itinerary was fantastic and overall value for money was excellent. However the ship was dated, the staff were rude and miserable at times, the entertainment was dreadful unless you were 70 years plus. The food choices were chips with everything, particularly at lunchtime. The cabin was very small and dated. Furniture table was broken. Bedside drawers were places sideways as not enough space which meant you couldn't use the drawer ! Did I have a good time? Yes it was a fantastic holiday, I met lots of people , saw so much of Europe in a short time and really enjoyed myself. Would I recommend this ship or cruise line ? No, I had higher expectations that the ship would cater for all tastes in term of food, bars, shows. Would I go on this exact holiday again. Yes I would, I don't think better value for money would exist on another holiday.

Great itinerary

Norwegian Spirit Cruise Review by Lyndawson

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window

The food choices were chips with everything, particularly at lunchtime.

Did I have a good time?

Would I recommend this ship or cruise line ?

Would I go on this exact holiday again.

Lyndawson’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Spirit price drops

Mid-Ship Oceanview Porthole Window
Cabin OF
Small room.table was broken,
Bedside table turned so it would fit in the gap but then couldn't acces the drawers.

Poorly designed room.