3. Viking Jupiter
This is my 2nd cruise on Viking Jupiter this year. As with our previous cruise in July, Into the Midnight Sun, this 3 week transatlantic did not disappoint. Enjoyed seeing some previously unvisited ports, Malaga, Spain, Casablanca, Morocco, Dakar, Senegal, Recife, Brazil and Montevideo, Uruguay. Lovely sea days for relaxing, enjoying spa and pools, programs and even a cooking class with a chef. As always, the staff/ crew service was amazing. Cheerful and always helpful. Our Junior Penthouse suite was spacious and kept immaculately. I enjoyed the complimentary laundry service, which surprised me. I am a little picky about how my clothes are handled. The wait staff was quite attentive, even during “rush” conditions. Complimentary wine and beer flowed at lunch and dinner. The quality and variety of the wines was good. Food was yummy with many local/ regional foods served throughout the cruise. The spas on Viking Ocean cruises are awesome and not to be missed. Many passengers new to the ship sometimes miss this area...so be sure to check it out. The snow grotto and the thermal beds are really amazing. We have three more future cruises now booked with Viking....I’ve said goodbye to the other cruise companies.

Viking Never Disappoints

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by JonesCruiser

JonesCruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Very spacious, large bath with spacious shower, dual sinks, heated floors, anti fog mirror and plenty of storage space.

Two large screen TV’s and very spacious balcony.