3. Star Princess
I loved having all the sea days. It can become boring but never on a Princess cruise because there are so many things to do. Enrichment lectures, trivia games,Movies under the stars, singers comedians, magicians, production shows or just reading your favorite book on the deck looking out at the ocean, Loved it!! The food in the dining room was nicely presented and delicious. Service in the dining room was top drawer. The food in the Horizon Buffet had so many selections. I don't think they offered the same thing twice. They had a nice carving station, several pasta choices and vegetarian options. they had a soup station and salad bar with at least 15 options to include in your salad. The bed was cozy and my husband and I had some great sleep. The small pool at the back of the ship was an all adult pool. It was warm and there were plenty of chairs to go around. Despite having some rough days at sea, it was an exceptional cruise.

Relaxing and fun

Star Princess Cruise Review by Cindy H.

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Interior

Cindy H.’s Full Rating Summary
Get Star Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IA
Our cabin steward was a dream. Very helpful and kept our cabin sparkling.
Baja Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• USS Arizona
    We had a very informative city tour and we ended with a tour of the memorial of the USS Arizona. It was quite moving. So many people who gave the ultimate sacrifice.
    View All 66 USS Arizona Reviews