3. Norwegian Jade
We chose this cruise as an experience of a lifetime. To see places such as Petra and the Suez Canal. We have traveled extensively over our life time. Our previous cruises were fantastic and we decided to try a different cruise line and experience different countries by cruising. The first half of the cruise up until the end of the Suez Canal was as we expected. The shore excursions were very good. We visited Petra and Wadi Rum, which we expected to be our highlight of the trip. Although we enjoyed it I feel this could have been done better. For example everyone was not expecting it to be so cold. Everyone I spoke to had, as did I focused on the dress code for these countries and we were unaware of the temperatures we experienced especially at night. The service was generally very good however guest service’s staff were quit rude at times towards myself and a number of other guests. I understand it’s a very difficult job however customer service and staff training should prepare them for most situations. Dining option were good what let this down was the repetitive options offered and the service by some staff. Four dining experiences in the main dining restaurant were horrible with grumpy/angry staff who served us with an attitude fit for a roadhouse. The ship overall was very good the cabin also very good and the Cabin service was awesome Entertainment and activities were ok just needed more physical activities examples badminton, more dance classes. Photo packages so expensive that people we spoke to left with nothing as did we, which was very disappointing

Could do better NCL