• Newsletter

Norwegian Sky Review

Editor Rating
2071 reviews
1 Award

Solid cruise experience, but could be much improved

Review for Norwegian Sky to the Bahamas
teleton11
2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Nov 2019
Cabin: Mid-Ship Inside

Went on this 4 night Thanksgiving cruise with my girlfriend. It was booked pretty much last minute so we could only get an inside cabin, which is fine.

Overall, it was a fun Thanksgiving cruise. The food selection wasn't stellar- I felt like it could have been more quality food served. Why are the appetizers so small? There were a few incidents where they cooks had the wrong signs for food- I almost ate pork thinking it's a veggie dish! this needs to be strictly enforced and I was very disappointed.

Kosher Food- I asked for Kosher food before and they told me I have to give the cruise line a 30 day notice, which I couldn't since I booked this 2 weeks prior.

Mid-Ship Inside

Cabin has a king bed made out of two small beds. I wish these cabins would come with an iron instead of having to ask for one. decent size for a cruise ship. 32" LCD TV coming off the wall. Shower is pretty small but what can you expect... I was very close to the kids arcade and until roughly 9pm we kept hearing kids running around and noises from the arcade, so be aware of where you're room is.

1 Helpful Vote