3. Norwegian Sun
The ship was very clean and I appreciate the crew manning the buffets to spray every single person's hands with sanitizer. People are gross and I'm positive the majority of them had no intention of washing their hands before handling serving utensils that a thousand other people would need to use too. There were even hand washing stations in the buffet areas and I never witnessed anyone, other than myself, using them. Our stateroom was nice and the stateroom steward (if that's the right title) was very friendly. I don't recall his name, but he was great. In fact, everyone on the staff were very, very friendly and would go above and beyond to help wherever needed. The only con for the ship was the lack of an adult only area. We've been on other cruises that have an entire section with a separate buffet and pool deck for adults only. No screeching, whiny kids putting their snot covered hands on everything. Not a fan of kids when there's no space to escape them.

Washie, Washie

fiftythousandleaguesunder’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Sun price drops

Family Oceanview Picture Window
Cabin O1
The cabin was great. It was clean and comfortable. The person responsible for daily service was great as well. I don't recall his name, but he was incredibly friendly and responsive to requests.
Viking Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins