3. Pride of America
Everything was fantastic. Price was cheap. Experience was amazing. Recommending it to everyone. Lots of buffet food in Aloha Cafe. Specialty food was horrible so dont try it. Lots of options in the ALoha Cafe Cabin was clean. Little bit smaller but it was comfortable. Shows were amazing and entertaining. Standup comedy and shows were great. Service was great. Everyone was smiling and ready to help. Chef's were engaging and talking. Felt bad for kids to be working so hard on the cruise but when I spoke to one of them he explained me that he's on cruise for 4 months and get 2 months vacation so that was good. Spa is expensive. Massages are $200 or more per hour. We didnt do any shore excursions but its better to rent the car on each island and it was amazing experience. I didnt like the fact that we had to come back before 5-6 to cruise because later evening stay would have been fine and we could have covered more places driving around. Anyways, this Trip is one of my best trip. I do lot of trips but this one stands apart.

Best Cruise and Trip Ever

Pride of America Cruise Review by naimeshgalsar

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Hawaii
  • Cabin Type: Mid-Ship Inside

Cabin was clean. Little bit smaller but it was comfortable.

Shows were amazing and entertaining. Standup comedy and shows were great.

Spa is expensive. Massages are $200 or more per hour.

naimeshgalsar’s Full Rating Summary