3. Regal Princess
Christmas Day is my birthday so I decided that to celebrate it I would take another item off my bucket list-A Cruise. The experience was wonderful. My balcony stateroom door had a Happy Birthday decoration, I received a discount at the Spa (where I got a wonderful body massage and body scrub), and the staff sang Happy Birthday and gave me Cake at dinner. The entire trip was wonderful. The staff is very respectful with a customer first attitude. I had chosen a balcony stateroom as I was not sure how I would react to being on sea and it was wonderful, but I think any cabin would have been great. Dining is fantastic and all the activities you may want are available. They have dance lessons, dancing for the pros, trivia games, Bingo, a casino, Gym, pools and hot tubs and since I was on board for Black Friday, discounted shopping! We toured St Martaan or St Martin depending on which side of the island you're on and got plenty of Vitamin D on the beach at Princess Cays, shopped in St Thomas and found the islanders to be so friendly. They have excursions for all age and interest groups. I loved every aspect of my first cruise and plan to take another. Highly recommend Princess Cruises if you want to relax, eat well, and sleep like a baby. I will consider this one of the highlights of my life. I traveled as a single but there were couples, families with children and everyone seemed as happy as I was. The only thing I wish I'd had was a dance partner they seemed to be having so much fun and I love to dance. If you want a good cruise this is the one to consider.

First Cruise and it was Awesome!!!

Regal Princess Cruise Review by gonzalez7814

• Sail Date: November 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
gonzalez7814’s Full Rating Summary
Get Regal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BC
Cabin was comfortable, always kept clean and I don't think I've ever slept so well,
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins